Keynote Speaker on the New Leadership Paradigm, Nature's Intelligence in Product-, Business- & Life-Design & the Future of Sustainability
"Laura Storm was a huge success when she gave a keynote at A Sustainable Future in Malmø. She highlighted the perspective on how inner sustainability is a prerequisite for building thriving sustainable societies and systems. She touched several in the audience to tears and made us realize how a deeper integration of nature into our product, company, leadership and life design is key to building a thriving world. That we are nature".
Catarina Rolfsdotter-Jansson, A Sustainable Tomorrow Conference, June 2018
Laura is very knowledgable about all the many facets of sustainability, and her commitment allows her to connect with people in a authentic and personal way that is very unique.
Kristian Ruby, Executive Director Eurolectric, June 2018
I love inspiring leaders, practitioners, change makers to see the potential of redesigning companies, cities and products to be in tune with the intelligence of living-systems. I draw on my 15 year-long experience of being a leader and entrepreneur within the field of climate change, sustainability, leadership and regenerative development.
I speak within the spectrum of Leadership, Nature & Sustainability. These topics are my home-turf and my passion:
- A regenerative vision for a world where purpose, people, planet & prosperity collectively thrive
- The new paradigm upon us and how to navigate in a world dominated by VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity)
- What we can learn from nature's intelligence in how we design, lead, live, work, collaborate and produce
- Sustainable innovations and entrepreneurship
- Sustainability communication and storytelling
- The business case for sustainability
- Regenerative city development
- SDGs as a compass and guiding star for business leaders
- The future of sustainable lifestyles
- The required Leadership of the future
- Inner sustainability - cultivating a sustainable lifestyle (See my TEDx talk on this)
- How to foster a creative and innovative culture
“She has proven to be a bold, passionate, and innovative young leader – she’s not afraid to stand out or to break new ground. She performs as an excellent storyteller and a great keynote speaker. She captivates an audience and make people listen. She is inspiring and has an exciting stage presence.”
- Flemming Borreskov, Former CEO of Realdania
”Laura is an influential, passionate and sincere voice in the sustainability debate. She is visionary, creative and has an innovative mindset”
Bawa Jain, Secretary General, World Council of Religious Leaders
See me in action
I have given numerous speeches and interviews the past decade – here are some of them:
I have done everything from 10 minute inspirational input during industry seminars, to 20-minutes Ted-talk style in front of 1400 people, to more elaborate 1-hour sessions and workshops. Let me know what you dream of and we can talk it through.
Depends on the format and length so write me an email. But we all need to prioritize our time and efforts and therefore I do charge a speaking fee.
Write me an email for enquiries about speaking: firstname.lastname@example.org