I have always loved being on a stage getting the chance to inspire people on topics I'm passionate about. I would love to inspire you and your audience with all matters within my zone of passion and purpose. I draw on my decade-long experience of being a leader within the field of climate change/sustainability/communication/change management.
The topics below are my home turf. My areas of pure passion. But don’t hesitate to contact me if you have other ideas - I may be up for it:
- Sustainable innovation and sustainable entrepreneurship
- The Circular economy and how to use this as a competitive advantage
- Sustainability communication and storytelling
- Communicating climate change
- The Business case for sustainability
- SDGs as a compass for business leaders
- The future of sustainable Lifestyles
- Leadership of the future
- Conscious leadership and business models
- What millennials want and how they think
- Lessons learned through hardship and crises
See me in action:
I have done everything from 10 minute inspirational input during industry seminars, to 20-minutes Ted-talk style in front of 1400 people to more elaborate 1-hour sessions and workshops. Let me know what you dream of and we can talk it through.
I have given numerous keynotes and speeches the past decade. See some of them below: